4 to 26-day certifications
- Train the Trainer – Coaching Skills for Executives & Managers
- The Art of Coaching – Facilitation Skills
- NLP Application for Business Excellence
- NLP Practitioner Certification
- NLP Master Certification
- NLP Hypnotherapy Certification
1 to 4-day modules
- Empower Your Communication
- Conflict Prevention & Conflict Resolution
- Empower Your Leadership
- The 5 Secrets to Business, Sales and Service
- Change Management
- The Accountability Booster
- The Secrets of Motivation
- Enhancing Customer Service
- Creating High Performance Teams
- Stress Management
- Transform Limiting Beliefs for Enhancing Success
- Relaxation and Centering - Skills for Life
- Advanced Leadership & Boundary Setting
- Training for “Successful Hiring”
- Time Management – The 5 Essentials for Efficiency
- Visions into Action & The Time Matrix
- Emotional Intelligence
- The Art of Delegation and Organization
- NLP Master Trainer Certification in “Train the Trainer” (12 days, 2009)
- Sponsor, Assistant in NLP Trainer Training,
"Advanced Exercise Design and Presentation Skills" (12 days, 2008)
- Paradox Management, Facticity Trainings Seattle, Ragini Michaels,
Individual Mentorship, (80 hrs., 2006 – 2008)
- The Art of Coaching, NLP Connection CA,
Individual Mentorship (200 hrs., 2005-2007)
- Paradox Management, Introduction Training, Facticity Trainings Seattle,
Ragini Michaels, Individual Mentorship, (2 days, 2004)
- Sales and business courses and mentorship, Selling in the Zone, Seattle (2001)
Neuro-Linguistic Programming Coaching Training
at NLP Comprehensive (160 hrs., 2000).
The Art and Skill of Training, Professional Trainer Training Certification
Christina Hall, an owner of the Society of NLP (14 days, 1997).
- Neuro-Linguistic of Hypnosis - Training in conversational hypnotic language patterns presented by the President of the Society of NLP (4 days, 1996).
- Advanced Consultation Skills Training (50 hrs., 1995).
- Practitioner & Master Certification in NLP,
Facticity Trainings (144 hrs. each, 1995-96).
- Specialized Training in Perceptual Learning Styles
(Dr. Dawna Markova model, 1993).
- Ericksonian Hypnosis & NLP Certification Course,
Facticity Trainings (237 hrs., 1987).
- Voice Dialogue (Gestalt) Training and Certification (1987).
- Intensive Primal Deconditioning Facilitation (1987).
- Counselor Training Certification (1987); consecutive full-time client practice, leading courses, de-conditioning and therapy groups (1987-94).
- German Government-certified as Naturopathic Doctor (1985).
- Body-Centered Relaxation & Guided Meditation -
Facilitation Training, (6 week-ends 1985 - 1986)
- Bioenergetics, Body Types and Body Reading courses: Zec-Center for Body-Oriented Consciousness Work, Berlin, Germany (9 months, 1983).
- The Active Meditation Process – Facilitator Training in Body-Mind-Emotions Techniques, several courses, training and weekends (2000 hrs., 1983 - 1990)
- Holistic School for Naturopathy of VDH (Verband Deutscher Heilpraktiker, 1982-85)
- Course of Study and Practice in Holistic Therapies: Chinese medicine, acupuncture, electro-acupuncture, neurotherapy and classical homeopathy (1982-86)
- Esoteric application of self-development; intensive course (1978 – 1982)